We work hard to keep our supporters up to date on the latest outsourcing and contracting news, but if you’re only receiving this newsletter you’re missing out. We share important stories and provide links to actions anyone can take to advocate for responsible contracting through social media. Here are some recent stories you might not have seen if you aren’t following ITPI on Facebook or Twitter:
- The Perils of Privatization, by Ann Hagedorn for The American Prospect
- Corporation Literally Serves Trash to Inmates, Carimah Townes for ThinkProgress
- No Profit Left Behind, by Stephanie Simon for Politico
- Let John Oliver Explain How Petty Municipal Fines Destroy the Lives of Our Most Vulnerable
- VA woman fights to keep license after fines and fees by private operator
- A Sunshine Week Reminder about Contractor Transparency
You can also sign up to receive our weekly Media Scans, one email every Monday morning with the latest news and stories about government outsourcing from cities and states around the country and even internationally. Sign up now because keeping up with ITPI has never been easier.